StartACareerToday - Food Product Tester

 I've been testing products for cash, gift cards, and merchandise for the past 12 years, and love doing it! It has become my full-time job now getting 4 to 5 full-size products and samples to review a month. Because I am a product tester, I get the first exclusive look at up and coming products not yet on the market. Also, I am able to test new products for free and keep the products too!

STAY AT HOME||||
Full-Time Part-Time
POSTCARD 
Customer Service
Data Entry
Position available now
(Start as soon as tomorrow) 
Pay: $16-35 Hourly
Monday,Friday
GREAT FOR RETIREES YOUG ADULTS 
No experience needed we train! Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit/Check depends on your choice Full Benefits,5 days work in a week.
Food Product Tester


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StartACareerToday - YouTube